Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

President Obama as the Obamessiah is clearly no more.

It is sad that, despite the promise of his presidency to end partisan politics, open the political process with more transparency and to have a post-racial American nothing of substance in those areas has occurred. What might have been shall not be for, unfortunately but not surprisingly, he took the path of the leftist ideologue and promoter of the Chicago Way.

There were those of us who, although we did not vote for him, hoped at least that we were wrong in our judgment of his character and goals based on his long established ties to the Marxist left. We're probably some of the same people who still believe in the Santa Clause who still hasn't brought me my Red Ryder BB gun that I asked for in 1957. (I had to wait until my birthday in 1958, a full month after Christmas, to get it from my Mom and Dad.) That same Santa didn't bring us the Obama that America voted for, either.

Follow the link for the latest from Rasmussen.

No comments: