Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Big PhRMA Payoff: Hidden Tax on Pedialyte, Prenatal Vitamins, and Pain Relievers

Big PhRMA Payoff: Hidden Tax on Pedialyte, Prenatal Vitamins, and Pain Relievers

How does the Senate plans to pay for reduced medical care? Why, taxing things that you need for your baby, that's how.

Can you believe the twisted logic that we have in Washington, DC? These people are absolute idiots who can only think "tax and spend." They don't care who it hurts but will, of course, announce to the world that they are helping "those in need." Just who "those in need" are is a very good question. The War on Poverty was declared by Democrats under Lyndon Baines Johnson and we haven't reduced the number of poor or the number on welfare since.

Democrats need to be held responsible for this in November. None should return to office.

Follow the link for the facts.

1 comment:

Papa Bill said...

Thank you, Lucy. Feel free to comment and provide your opinion on issues or thoughts or memories. I do review comments for posting but only to keep any profanity--defined as what you can't say on broadcast TV--from being printed. Since I started the blog my wife has said that she likes it that I don't shout at the TV as much so in a way, expressing my views is good for me and, I hope, helpful to others. As my mother said, "Don't just read what you agree with. Read what you don't agree with then argue with it in your mind. Then you're thinking."