Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Let's Play 'Spot the Democrat'! - Ann Coulter

"Hey!  These guys are good!"
The more I hear about this the funnier it seems.  I've been to Bell, California.  More than once.  It was not memorable then but now, looking at the salaries they were paying, I'll never forget it.
"Look, I told you I won't take a local job.  I work at the White House!  Wait, how much did you say they'd pay?"
Bell, California, is what you get when you believe politicians and vote for the party rather than the person.  Yes, they were all Democrats and the Left Stream Media is dutifully not reporting that because of the coming November elections.  But it has been a very long time since we were able to trust the Media.  I think Ernie Pyle was alive then.

Follow the link for more from Ann Coulter.

No comments: