Monday, September 13, 2010

Jane Fonda: Once a Traitor, Always a Traitor

Jane Fonda: Once a Traitor, Always a Traitor

Fonda and another liberal Democrat loon, now Senator, John "I served in Vietnam" Kerry.  Both should be ashamed.
In Laredo, Texas, in 1989 I came home from a long day at the office–I was the Resident Agent in Charge of the DEA Resident Office at the time–and saw my neighbor, Chuck Taylor working in his yard across the street. Chuck was one of the finest of Continental Air Services pilots during the period 1965 to 1975 (the time he spent in Southeast Asia) and we had many friends in common. After a chat I went into the house where my two boys were playing while my ex-wife was exercising in front of the TV to a new video. I took one look at Jane Fonda on the screen and went to the tape player and hit the eject button. My ex-wife was speechless as I slipped the tape back into it's cover, went to the door and threw it out into the street. I looked her in the eye and told her to never, ever bring "that bitch" back into my home. (She learned and she didn't.)

A little while later I looked out in the street and saw Chuck in his truck. He was repeatedly running over the tape with the tire of his truck. Having made a trip to the Thai grocery in San Antonio the previous weekend, I grabbed a couple of Singha beers from the fridge and went out to visit with Chuck and compliment him on his driving. He asked me if I'd like to drive a while so I got in and took my turn running over the tape and it's box while he watched from the curb while drinking a cold beer. He later said that he wondered what had happened when he saw me throw a tape into the street until he walked out and saw the box and when he saw Commie Jane's photo. Then he went and got his truck.

A couple of other neighbors came out to see what we were doing and one offered to get a dust pan to collect the pieces to throw in the garbage. They understood our feelings.

Commie Jane feels no remorse for her perfidy and it is my sincere belief that there is a special place in Hades for people like her. I'm glad she's still alive and that when she walks down the street she still sees people who look at her with the disgust she so richly deserves.

Follow the link for the story.

No comments: