Tuesday, September 1, 2009

McDonnell Thesis Draws Fire

McDonnell thesis draws fire

Shared via AddThis

Such outrage over a college thesis from the liberal left which has strongly protected the release of papers written by Obama. It's appropriate to look at papers authored by candidates; but to judge any one person by a paper or thesis alone is unconscionable. You must take into account the actions by the individual over the long term to put such writings in perspective.

We all change over time. At one point in my life I supported Kennedy, Frank Church and the Democratic Party; but as the old saying goes, a Republican is a Democrat that has been mugged. I was mugged by high taxes and the absolute idiocy of Jimmy Carter's presidency.

Since January I've been feeling mugged again and the taxes haven't even been raised...yet.

I do support McDonnell for Governor. He's a good man who understands the frustration of the citizens of the Commonwealth.

No comments: