Friday, October 9, 2009

Australia

We arrived this morning on a red-eye after an all night flight from Manila. It was the first time for me to fly Qantas and the flight was comfortable enough even though fully loaded. I did notice, however, that the kid's meal for Lil' Miss Wonderful was better than the regular meal. I think I'll ask for two next trip.

As I was completing my Customs and Immigration card I noticed that they had a very pointed question, "Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Yes or No?" Now while I have no problems with the question, I wondered if they thought I was considering becoming an emigrant?

The answer is, of course, no. It seems a nice enough place, for sure, but not for more than a visit.

And it rained here during the mid-day so I guess the rains followed us from Manila. At least we won't have a red-tinged sand storm today.

More as it comes along.

No comments: